We hope you will print and distribute these guidelines to members, or familiarize yourself with them and share them with your group.
Art Session Guidelines in a Nutshell:
- Paper: 8-1/2 x 11 basic white printer/copy paper
- Media: Felt Markers or Crayons (no pencils, chalk or pastels) Note: Felt markers produce the best reproductions.
- Paper Orientation: Any orientation will work.
- Ask member to sign their artwork on the front (avoid using pencils).
- VERY IMPORTANT: Clearly & accurately identify the artwork on the back, in pencil, in the upper left corner of the paper.
- Complete the Information Form.
- Send everything to us.